Site problems fixed (mostly)

December 17, 2010
by admin

The i3ci site had an elusive bug for the last several months but we’ve gotten a handle on it, fixed the problems (mostly), and begun to do some new things.

The bug manifested as blogs giving “not found” errors when there really was content, and we’ve traced it to a setting of the “wp-sticky” plugin (which lets you make posts “sticky” to stay at the top of the blog). We’ve fixed most of the blogs, although there are a few that are recalcitrant. In those few cases I don’t know if the authors removed content or changed other settings… If you see that a blog of yours is misbehaving then please drop me a line.

In other news we hope to update to the new version of WordPress soon, which should increase stability and I think also add some new features.
-Lee (

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.